lstikhara Dua For Husband To Divorce
“lstikhara Dua For Husband To Divorce”
Divorce means separation of wife and husband. It is the end of marital bond. Although, it is allowed in Islam but Allah pak hates divorces but still some people do it because they cannot maintain their marital relationship. Since, divorce is a very important decision and before taking such a vital step, a person should perform divorce lene ka istikhara. By performing divorce lene ka istikhara, a person can easily decide whether he should take divorce or not?
How to do istikhara dua for husband to divorce?
- First of all, the person should recite 2 rakat namaz for istikahra for divorce.
- Before performing istikhara the person should do taharat.
- In the rakat one, the person should read surah kafiroon after surah fateha.
- And in the 2nd rakat, the person should read surah ikhlas after surah fateha.
- After the namaz is completed, the person should recite dua for divorce.
- After reading dua the person should go to sleep.
- In sha Allah in your dreams you will get guidance from Allah pak whether you should take divorce or not??
This is how a wife can perform istikhara dua for husband to divorce. This istikhara dua for divorce can be performed by husbands also, in the same way. It is one of the most powerful methods in Islam to help people in making right choices. By doing istikhara dua for divorce, a person can easily get divorce without any difficulty. Married life is only successful if both husband and wife lives happily together. But, unfortunately in some marital relationship husband and wife don’t want to live together because of various reasons.
Istikhara Dua For Husband To Leave
But, before taking divorce a wife should perform istikhara dua for husband to leave and vice versa. By performing this istikhara dua for husband, a wife can decide whether she should take divorce or not. Thus, this istikhara dua for husband helps a wife in taking the right step at the right time. It works similarly in case of men.
Thus, you can then decide to go for divorce easily and with Allah will. After reciting this istikhara dua for husband to leave a wife or istikhare dua for wife to leave a husband, you can think clearly.
It is best to take help of an Islamic professional as they can also perform the ishtikhara for divorces on your behalf. We can do it for you.